As a Project Manager:
- Together with your team, you are responsible for managing high-end construction and real estate projects: preparing the construction program in consultation with the client, selecting and coordinating suppliers and contractors, managing the internal and external project teams;
- You achieve the objectives of the customer both in terms of budget, timing and quality as in the field of sustainability. You are the direct point of contact for the customer;
- You act as intermediary between the customer and the suppliers / contractors. You communicate effectively and you report to the various stakeholders in the project;
- Internally, you will be responsible for the business reporting and budgetary follow-up with regard to the projects for which you are responsible.
- You are an Engineer or Architect and you have experience as a Project Manager in the construction or real estate world.
- Sustainability is more than a "buzzword" and you identify strongly with this view.
- You have a strong sense of initiative and you work according to priorities. You are communicative and a team player.
- You have experience in coaching project teams
- You excel in taking responsibility, are stress resistant and flexible.
- You work autonomously.
- As we have projects all over the country , being bilingual is an advantage (Dutch/French).
Aanbod en voordelen
The Bopro team consists of young talent as well as experienced staff. Customized trainings, intensive exchange of knowledge and experience, based on a structured competence management guarantee you an optimal use of your skills. Bopro cares about its employees and invests in their talents.
We provide career prospects with a high degree of responsibility in a solid company within an international context.
We offer you far-reaching autonomy within an efficient and dynamic team and a salary in line with the market based on your competences and experience.
In addition we offer flexible working hours and a broad range of extra benefits