Machine vision software engineer
What we do at Kapernikov
Kapernikov realizes machine vision projects. Our main focus is software engineering. But we believe that machine vision projects can only be successful, if the software developer understands the pitfalls of machine vision in real life cases. Therefore, we
- make sure we understand the need of a client,
- dive into the technical characteristics of machine vision hardware,
- design software architecture,
- setup and use cloud and edge infrastructure,
- develop data driven image processing algorithms,
- deploy those algorithms where value is created.
How you fit in
The typical engineer at Kapernikov is driven to learn and solve the real needs of our clients. That works best with direct contact with the different stakeholders and a hands-on attitude.
But we acknowledge that each component of a solution requires expert knowledge to go the extra mile for our clients. So we have competence teams that build and maintain specific expertise.
We are looking for you if you are eager to realize challenging machine vision projects, together with our colleagues, in a multidisciplinary team.
Your future colleagues typically have a T-shape profile: in depth expert in a couple of domains and a broad general interest and expertise. So plenty of room to learn from each other. We’d like to welcome you when you have relevant experience or experience and the motivation and talent to work in the cool domain of machine vision.
Our clients usually explain their problems from an operational standpoint. Our solutions however tend to get very technical. If you can build the bridge between those two worlds or if you have it in you to become our technical wizard, then you might just get the job.
Preferably you have
- A technical master degree
- Project experience
- Experience with software for computer vision
- Hands on experience with Python and/or C++
Aanbod en voordelen
What we offer
- Challenging problems that require your innovative mindset
- A friendly team of experts to spar with
- Valuable feedback and a fostering learning environment
- The occasional lemonade after work
- The chance to get paid to do what you love
Convince us of your skills
Request a short talk with one of us and we’ll propose a technical challenge to find out what your current expertise level is in a relevant skill to strengthen our teams.